This position is responsible for providing a high level of knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment, components, and controls on the most critical and/or precise facility equipment (i.e. machining centers, lasers, robots) that may not otherwise be fixed by other Techs or Maintenance Mechanics. Requires specific electronic/electrical skillset.
Role & Responsibility
- Assist with vendors and contractors with regard to utilities, site monitoring devices, air handling equipment, refrigeration equipment and fire systems troubleshooting, support, and repair. Troubleshoot and monitor paint and waste water treatment systems.
Maintenance and Repair:
- Analyze, propose and perform adjustments & enhancements to existing control systems. Perform spare/replacement parts ordering and procurement process.
Diagnostics and Repair:
- Troubleshoot & repair electrical equipment, components, and control systems. Perform and/or lead the investigation of manufacturing problems (safety, quality, delivery, cost) and make and implement recommendations to resolve and/or correct such problems.
Root Cause Analysis:
- Responsible for determining root cause for mechanical failure.
- Education Required: Associates Degree (Allow equivalent experence)
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: < 10%
- Must be knowledgeable in reading electronic diagrams and troubleshooting microprocessor based control systems.
- Strong applied mechanical skills and a willingness to use them.
- PC & PLC programming skills and ability to work with people.
- Strong electrical/electronic problem solving experience.
- Global Breadth: Single-site (One Location)
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call Phone number blocked - click to apply. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving
Computer Control Systems