At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Advisory Platform Support Consultant that will support Advisory Platforms across WIM businesses. This role will serve as the Product Owner for our Advisory Center application in SmartStation, as well as play a significant role in supporting the migration to the new InvestCloud platform. The Advisory Center application will play a key role in the InvestCloud migration as Advisory Center will become the key internal access point for all things advisory within SmartStation. In this role, you will:
- Support product management initiatives and deliverables across the advisory platform.
- Provide assistance to Senior Product Managers.
- Contribute on risk analysis, prioritization and issue resolution of moderately complex issues to meet project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with managers, business partners, analysts and project teams to Identify, define and prioritize features which will add value to the business. Including writing stories.
- Ensure programs adhere to compliance, privacy regulations and policies
- Ensure applications used by investment professional are compliant, accurate and available
- Build partnerships with business, technology and vendors
- Create acceptance criteria and validate features for scheduled releases
- Support the advisor community on best practices
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2 years of Wealth Management, or Brokerage experience, preferably investment related.
- 2 years of experience developing process, or system improvements.
- 2 years of experience in one or combination of the following functional areas: investment planning; system due diligence; investment analytics; performance reporting; equity management; fixed income management; alternative asset management; risk management and compliance; trading; data integration/analytics, business analysis.
- Ability to work on several initiatives concurrently.
- Knowledge of Informa Investment Solutions, SEI Trust 3000, Fiserv/Tegra118/InvestCloud, Planning tools, Performance Measurement tools, FactSet, SEI, Beta, Bloomberg, MorningStar, Portfolio Management/Trading Platforms, and/or SQL
- Agile Experience
- Good communication skills
- Advisory product or platform experience
- Advisory business knowledge
- Project Management Experience
- Product/application testing experience
This position is subject to FINRA Background Screening Requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background check. Internal transfers are subject to comply with 17 CRF 240.17f-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and FINRA Bylaws, Article III, Section 3, which states that Associated Persons should not be subject to statutory disqualification. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and are required to report certain incidentsPosting Locations:
We Value Diversity
- 1 North Jefferson Avenue, Saint Louis, MO
- 401 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
- 90 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Agile Methodology
- Application Testing
- Asset Management
- Business Analysis