Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You’ve got a passion for patient care. You’re personable, professional, and confident that nobody can find a vein like you. You’re also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is (full-time, part-time, PRN) during (first, second, third) shift.
In this role, you will:
- Conducts inspections of PSC locations, including Sunrise Medical Laboratories’ checklists, training and completing forms to ensure that all documentation with follow up is complete.
- Keeps statistics on all PSC locations, including, but not limited to number of patients per day, calculate wait times, track PSC patient volumes, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures that all PSC locations are adhering to the policies and procedures set forth in the SOPM.
- Ensures that all PSCs are in compliance with all state and federal department of health regulations.
- Responsible for scheduling, coverage, and PTO for all PSC’s.
- Oversees and evaluates phlebotomists’ vein-puncture skills.
- Completes staff reviews on time.
- Makes staff recommendations for Manager’s approval.
- Approves employee timecards and overtime.
- Approves supply requests for all PSCs.
- Responsible for coordinating all in-service and educational instruction concerning Phlebotomy, OSHA, and HIPAA.
- Interviews Phlebotomy candidates with Management and Human Resources.
- Terminates employees when necessary with Management and Human Resources.
All you need is:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Previous experience or education in a health-related field required.
- Phlebotomy certification required.
Bonus points if you’ve got:
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
- Certification from the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Sunrise Medical Laboratories, Inc.
We’ll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you’ve helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging – we are a community!
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Health Care
- Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance
- Human Resources
- Interpersonal Skills