Middough Inc. - 'TOP WORKPLACES' Award Winner!Position and Responsibilities
As a Recruiting/Human Resources Manager with Middough, you will manage and collaborate on talent acquisition (TA) and human resource efforts within Middough’s professional Architectural, Engineering and Construction environment. The Recruiting/HR Manager is responsible for leading Recruiting Specialists through the full cycle technical, corporate, and management talent recruiting processes. The Recruiting/HR Manager also collaborates with the HR Director to manage and enhance corporate HR and talent acquisition programs, employee relations, policy adherence, HR workflows, employee HR support, and various HR initiatives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education, Experience and Skills
- Provide management and support to HR/Recruiting direct reports.
- Partner with the HR Director, TA Director, and management team to understand and execute talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Actively conduct and manage the candidate process, evaluations and debrief sessions.
- Implement and enhance TA best practices to build a talent pool using social media platforms, third party recruiting platforms, recruiting trends, speed to hire initiatives, and technologies.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team, HR Director, and TA Director on the management and maintenance of the company recruiting tracker and KPIs.
- Manage the candidate employment offer process and policies in collaboration with the HR Director.
- Manage professional relationships and career fairs with colleges, universities, and community college placement offices to enhance the Middough talent pool.
- Manage and enhance the Middough candidate onboarding and offboarding experience and programs.
- Manage and improve the HR team daily work processes to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the HR Director to manage the employee referral program.
- Collaborate with the HR Director on employee relations matters, Middough policies, and legal compliance based on Middough practices and applicable federal and state regulations.
- Manage Middough’s background screening and drug testing program(s) based on client-specific requirements and/or third-party consortiums as assigned.
- Collaborate with HR Director to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices on policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Partner and collaborate with HR Director and TA Director on joint HR and business initiatives.
- Manage all HR filing requirements according to legal requirements and Middough guidelines.
- Assist with monthly talent acquisition reporting.
- Advocate for, support and motivate a positive culture and employee morale through company-wide relationship building and team collaboration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of human resource and people management experience.
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience; experience within the Architectural, Engineering and Construction consulting industry is desirable.
- 5+ years of hands-on HRIS and applicant tracking system experience.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Thorough understanding of full cycle recruiting methods and best practices.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- High level of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail abilities.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this position, the successful candidate will:
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Frequently walk, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, use repeating motions that may include the wrists/hands/fingers and talk and hear.
- Frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Should not expect adverse environmental conditions.
- May require occasional car or air travel to other company locations or client sites.
Middough Inc. (Middough), founded in 1950, is a leading professional engineering, architecture and project solutions company providing services to a broad spectrum of Fortune 500 clients in nine core industries with offices across the Central, Midwest and Northeast regions. Our diversified team is our greatest asset, and they are challenged with a large variety of interesting projects, management and technical development opportunities and team building experiences. Middough employs the best and brightest individuals who share our passion for excellence and who are dedicated to client satisfaction, quality service, safety awareness and professional development.What Middough Offers
We offer a growth and learning culture which encourages and supports employee development through a wide variety of tools and resources such as the company Learning Management System, Middough Learning Center. Middough provides an opportunity to bring your talents and expertise to a successful and growing organization for your career advancement goals. Additionally, we offer a highly competitive compensation and the following comprehensive benefits package, based on eligibility and plan terms/changes:
- A hybrid work model for work-life flexibility (based on business needs)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid Short/Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D, and Travel insurance
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Start Times
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Certifications and Registrations (as applicable)
- Employee Assistance Program
Middough participates in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA) E-Verify
program to confirm work authorization.Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors or any other protected characteristic under protected by federal, state, or local laws. Middough does not support sponsorship for any applicant that requires an employment visa (i.e., H-1B) to work lawfully in the US.
- Attention To Detail