To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
The CSI Companies • Long Beach, NY
Posted 1 month ago
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Pharmacy Customer Service Representative for a contract role with our client in Long Beach, New York. This a great chance to join the team of one of the nation’s largest long-term care pharmacies!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Provide high quality service to customers of various industries. Be able to solve problems and expedite prescription orders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Answer all incoming calls and make outgoing calls
- Take request for refill orders, out on pass, patient discharge orders, and other special deliveries
- Be able to use HBS, Docutrack, Pharmacy +, Chem Link and other prescription tracking software and programs
- Be able to clarify information
- Obtain patient information for our data base
- Be able to know when to give a call to a supervisor
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Pharmacy Experience preferred, will train
SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATION AND/OR SPECIAL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Some Computer Skills, Pharmacy Experience