DIRECT REPORTING: OPS MANAGER
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: OPS DIRECTOR
At CIRCOR, providing quality products on time is essential to making our customers happy. Our production team must have the right people focused on producing our family of valves keeping safety, quality, and efficiency in mind. The Assembler I role is responsible for producing finished goods and services to meet our customers quality and timeliness demands and support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Assembles or assists others in assembling (selects, inspects, moves and manipulates valve components) and/ or tests valves to the current Assembly Test Instructions (ATI), perform final valve inspection to include 5s responsibilities,
- Occasionally performs material handling to include forklift operation
- Occasionally performs assembly painting and tagging responsibilities, following all other applicable standards and safety procedures
- Actively participates in site safety and quality programs, including our Drive to Zero safety program.
- Displays ability to exhibit dependable behavior regarding company policies and practices (i.e. attendance)
- While performing job duties, may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The noise level is moderate with high pitched emissions. Personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, goggles, steel toed shoes and gloves may be required to safely perform the job.
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product