Our client partners with the local growers to get the most success from their fields, they are currently seeking a driven Ag professional that possesses a drive to succeed to come onboard to fill an Agronomy Sales position on this dynamic and ever-evolving team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $45,000 - $65,000 +
- Incentives & Bonuses!
- Generous benefits package.
- Company vehicle, phone, and tablet provided.
- Great 401k plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
This is a quiet and peaceful community in Phillips County with a population of around 2,200 and an affordable cost of living. Many things to do including attending special events, getting involved in the arts and learning about local history, dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks. This community understands the importance of schools and education. Therefore, they provide the most up-to-date statistics on public and private schools. Overall this community has great things to offer their residents.
- 3 + years sales experience selling Agronomy products.
- Ability to make cold calls.
- Agronomy or Ag-Related Degree.
- Ability to build/maintain client relations.
- CCA certification – a plus.
- Must have knowledge of the growing area.
ERC Ag Division
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Agronomy Sales – Holyoke, CO
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!