To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Marcos, CA 92069
- Luis Maya
- Phone: 951-296-3770
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
BBSI • San Marcos, CA
Posted 2 months ago
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- A strong work ethic
- Be results driven
- Proven ability to effectively lead, develop and influence working relationships with staff, peers and industry colleagues and contacts
- Experience in developing and implementing processes
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Financial experience with ability to prepare and interpret financial statements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
- High degree of ownership and accountability
- Advanced skill level in Word, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s degree OR extensive experience in Operations Management
- Supervise the day to day operational functions of the business
- Develop and implement policies, planning, and strategy decisions to improve processes and maximum output
- Assist with recruiting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- Help build and promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Oversee the annual budgeting, auditing and budget planning process of the organization to ensure objectives are met
- Collaborates with senior stakeholders
- Ensure all legal and regulatory compliance is met
- Works with President to plan short and long term goals
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company