To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
425 Jack Martin Boulevard
Brick Township, NJ 08724
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Supervisor, per diem
JFK Medical Center • Brick Township, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Administrative Supervisor shares in coordination, responsibility and accountability of all Hospital/Departmental operations providing administrative oversight in the absence of Administration.Responsibilities
A day in the life of an Administrative Nursing Supervisor at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The per diem nursing supervisor will be scheduled for one night shift per week with additional opportunity to work when coverage is needed
- Overseeing the operation and delivery of patient care in collaboration with department leaders and team members
- Monitoring and facilitating patient flow/ throughput
- Conducting regularly scheduled rounds on all areas of the hospital/ nursing units to ensure safe and quality care is provided
- Completing special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to support the bedside clinician to meet the needs of the department as needed
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- BLS/CPR certification is required
- ACLS and telemetry certification is required
- BSN is required; Masters is preferred
- Five (5) years of acute nursing experience is required
- Leadership experienced is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!