If you are a Remote Malpractice Underwriter with experience, please read on!
Based in beautiful Chicago, IL., we are a rapidly growing and dynamic insurance company that specializes in professional liability. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a Remote Malpractice Underwriter that possesses strong experience with malpractice.
If you are interested in joining an innovative company that pushes the envelope in the Insurance industry and definitely cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote Work
- Opportunity for Growth
- Energized work environment
What You Will Be Doing
You will utilize your industry expertise as an underwriter and hands-on analytics experience. You will partner with departments to assist with underwriting needs to further better business decisions.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have
Preferred, But Not Required
- 3 + years of underwriting experience
- Malpractice experience
- Strong Analytics experience
- RPLU, CPCU, INU Certifications
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Remote Malpractice Underwriter with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kylie MullinsEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Remote Malpractice Underwriter
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KM16-1719515 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kylie Mullins - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter
- Data Analysis
- Registered Professional Liability Underwriter
- Professional Responsibility