Our client, a healthcare research organization, is seeking a temporary to hire Public Health Director for their growing team!
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree in public health is strongly preferred.
- 8-10+ years of project management experience in the public health field.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong strategic thinking abilities and leadership skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for project teams, committees, and clients.
- Lead strategic project development and implementation.
- Review and analyze research and support final reports.
- Work with organization leaders to identify future projects that align with overall strategy.
- Collaborate across departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary to hire opportunity that pays $30-$40/hour and converts to a salary of $85K-$100K depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an extensive background in project management and strong interest in public health to take the next step in their career! Apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ]
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)