WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
The Personal Care Director of Health Services
directs the health concerns of each Assisted Living Resident including; resident assessments, medication/pharmacy management and resident activities of daily living and personal care needs. Hires and supervises nursing staff for assisted living unit. Directs and ensures that services are performed in consideration of the health, welfare, safety and the satisfaction of our Residents.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Admisitrator relating to day-to-day operation of clinical services for the entire campus.
- Ensures that each resident's pre-admission screen is completed prior to move-in. Monitors routinely for changes in condition to ensure changes are addressed.
- Directs the Lifestyle and Care Needs Assessments of Residents to determine the initial and ongoing needs of the residents' medical and personal care requirements.
- Assists Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL), including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, dining, etc.
- Ensures that the CareTracker information is updated timely and documentation is completed promptly.
- Directs and ensures that documentation is completed and changes are addressed relating to Resident needs.
- Leads and assists in the development of the service plan in conjunction with the resident/family and ensures communication of the plan to care givers.
- Facilitates the Assisted Living Resident Meeting and follows-up with feedback and concerns in a timely manner.
- Coordinates all pharmacy/medication needs and ensures compliance with State regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Serves as liaison to provide communication between the Resident, Health Campus and external health care providers, family members and referral sources to ensure achievement of the optimum effort in meeting the health related needs of the Residents.
- Supervises assists and participates in performing treatment regimens per physician orders.
- Leads and ensures Resident medical records and chart information are maintained according to State guidelines.
- Assists in training of Nursing Assistants (CNA, QMA, etc.) in the provision of activities of daily living assistance, pharmacy/medication policies and procedures, infection control, dietary issues and all other health related training needs that impact on meeting the needs of the residents, and state regulations.
- Provides support in the interview and selection process for Nursing Assistants and licensed staff in the Assisted Living unit.
- Assists with the Director of Post-Acute Services and/or Director of Health Services in the necessary hiring, recruitment and selection and ongoing training of clinical staff
- Ensures that employees' need for CPR/First Aid training meets state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all orientation and training requirements are met as required by the state regulations and company policy and procedures.
- Serves as weekend management and provides coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Assists in organizing and directing the marketing programs of the campus in conjunction with company policies and procedures.
- Executes strategies to build alliances with key referral sources.
- Distributes campus information to referral sources.
- Serves as a contact for inquiries, tours, and move-in procedures when necessary.
- Serves on, participate in and attend various committees of the health campus (i.e. CCM, infection control, policy advisory, QA, etc.) as required and as appointed by the Executive Director.
- Attends and participates in annual company required in-service training programs.
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- LPN with a degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current unencumbered LPN license in the state of practice.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Valid drivers' license and ability to operate a large van/bus (up to 15-passenger) vehicle
LOCATION:Parrs at Springhurst PinesLouisvilleKentuckyTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Stephanie
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4UThe Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity EmployerTeam Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
- Product Quality Assurance
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation