To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA 98004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advertising Account Coordinator
eXcell • Bellevue, WA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At eXcell, we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
ECOSYSTEM ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
- Data Pulls and Analysis
- Help to analyze Ecosystem trends in large data sets and across a variety of segments, features and partners
- Organize and help track performance and impact across various initiatives
- Provide recurring data insights for monthly and quarterly business reviews both internal and external
- Use of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, to use a data set to answer a functional problem – synthesize data into a story / answer to a problem
- Support Partner Account Executive (PAE)
- Manage ad hoc requests and projects that drive impact for internal and external business
- Capture and organize learnings and feedback from our field sales team, share with respective PAE
- Marketing & Training Collaboration – under direction of Partner account team
- Execute swag delivery to partners, support holiday gift initiatives, capture and organize partner blogs, cases studies, and social posts in one location
- Support communications and deliverables around partner marketing activities, events, and trainings in collaboration with marketing and external partner
- Help track activities and deliverables to ensure timelines are met
- Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs):
- Drive workback schedule for QBR including scheduling of internal prep meetings and external QBR
- Coordinate content development as directed by PAE
- Capture QBR action items and track / report progress and deliverables
Knowledge / Skills:
- Search experience – 1+ year
- Strong Excel skills – 2+ years
- Strong PowerPoint experience – 2+ years
- Previous digital advertising experience
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 helpful
- Strong Excel skills: VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables
- Power BI Preferred.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly, self-starter
- Ability to project manage, track, and execute successfully against tasks – both ad hoc and ongoing
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, project management skills
- Well organized, proactive, and engaged in the business
- Understanding the larger conceptual goal of an ask, as well as the ability to execute
- Search advertising experience desired.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.