Integrity Insurance does more than provide peace of mind and protection during life’s unexpected events. It’s a place to explore potential, think creatively and push the boundaries of innovation and success. Our culture thrives on collaboration and interaction — that mixed with our strategic plan have led us to achieve consistent, profitable growth, year over year. This is something we’re proud of and celebrate.
Does the idea of working for a winning team excite you?
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to fill the role of Territory Sales Manager in Minnesota, a region filled with opportunity for growth. This role is significant to Integrity as it is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with agency partners. What makes Integrity stand out to agents? Boutique. Intentional. Relationships. It’s the meaningful relationships and investment in innovative solutions that make it easy for agents to do business with us. They believe in who we are and what we continue to be for them. Nothing illustrates our extraordinary relationship with MN Agents more than being named Company Award of Excellence by MIIAB in 2018.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment, taking the role as Territory Sales Manager may be the perfect fit for you.
- Partner with independent agencies to increase quote activity, written premium and improve retention while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and profitability
- Responsible for all commercial and personal lines of business, with targeted responsibility for growing small commercial including effective utilization of underwriting authority
- Collaborate with inside sales and underwriting to identify new business opportunities and through training, relationship-building, and promotion, convert those opportunities into results for agency partners and Integrity
- Monitor agency performance and develop and implement actions to improve performance
- Be a consultative resource for agencies to help them improve and grow their businesses, leading to stronger relationships and results with Integrity
- Actively engage in developing your ideas into solutions for yourself, the team, Integrity and agency partners…your opinions matter!
- Frequent daily travel with occasional overnights, will be required
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years property and casualty experience
- Commercial lines underwriting or agency experience required
- Preference given to candidates with insurance designations or progress towards, i.e. CPCU, CIC, Dynamic of Sales
NOW IS AN EXCITING TIME TO BE AN INTEGRITY ASSOCIATE
The key to our success is dedicated associates and a winning workplace culture. We promote work-life balance, offer generous compensation/benefit package and establish career development. We know the power of our company ultimately comes from our associates. Investing in them is an investment in our success. Our associates take their work seriously, but not themselves. They have fun, are energetic and bring passion to their work.
At Integrity Insurance, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our products and our community. Integrity Insurance is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training