At Miraval Berkshires it is our ongoing purpose to bring imagination, authenticity and meaning to wellness. Each day we work to bring out the best in all we do for our guests and colleagues (you) to take comfort in.
Candidates interested in joining us on this journey need to believe in the power of the individual and understand that regardless of the job, every position has meaning and is important to Miraval%26rsquo;s purpose.
The Miraval Laundry Manager will manage the day to day operations of the laundry department, including all linen, towel and machine management, while leading and supervising the laundry team in a fast paced environment.
Miraval is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the wellness industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
We thank you for your interest. Be well.
Miraval Berkshires offers:
- World class resort
- Awarded Fortune%26rsquo;s 100 best companies to work for
- Unlimited use of our fitness center, yoga classes, and lectures
- Competitive pay
- Positions with incentive & bonus packages
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee discounts on all spa services and programming
- Discounted and comped rates at Hyatt Hotels
- Positions with flexible schedules
- Previous Housekeeping/Laundry and supervisory experience preferrably in hospitality
- Ability to work in a fast pace, physically hands on environment.
- Must be flexible and be able to work weekdays, weekends, mid shifts, nights and holidays.