$75000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Defense company in Orlando is looking for an Accounting Manager. Accounting Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following.
- Complete monthly tasks and journal entries to support the timely and accurate preparation and distribution of finance
- Provides overall leadership and support to Senior Accountants and Accountants to ensure they perform all accounting activities within the department
- Monitors and reviews the reconciliation of the transactions taking place between the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers, including accounts payable, inventory, payroll, and revenue and guides the team in making appropriate adjustments within the systemial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Review of department overhead expenses for accuracy.
- Ensure that accounting records and reports are in compliance with GAAP and government regulations.
- Monthly and weekly review for payables/receivables reporting including forecasting and projections for managing directors.
For consideration for the Accounting Manager position, please send your resume to Charlotte Ford, Recruiting Manager. ***You can find my email on LinkedIn ( Charlotte Ford ) to send me your resume directly. You can also call
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 5+ years' of experience working for a government contractor.
- MA/Microsoft is highly desirable.
- Developing knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, CAS & SOX.
- Deltek CostPoint experience is required.
- Ability to understand financial analysis principles and have financial analysis skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles