You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Entry-level Audit Associate - start late August 2023
Consider starting your career at Keiter! Public accounting is a great way to learn many industries, enjoy a variety of work, meet other smart and hard-working staff, and grow and develop your own skills!
Help people achieve their full potential while pursuing their purpose – at home, at work, and in the community.
- A team of accounting and IT professionals that are focused on innovation, collaboration, inclusiveness, and accountability
- Opportunities to build rewarding consultative relationships with entrepreneurially driven businesses
- Flexible work environment to support your unique professional and personal needs
- Continuing professional education and career development opportunities
- Community involvement opportunities
- Fun work environment that provides activities for stress relief and team building
- Generous paid time off and benefits package
- Knowledge of general accounting and auditing principles and good comprehension of the public accounting profession
- The know how to perform accounting and auditing related tasks
- The ability to communicate and interact with clients
- Knowledge of computer skills including standard office software (word processing, spreadsheets, and time entry), tax preparation software, and financial statement software
- A Bachelors degree in accounting. Course load meets the requirements to take the uniform CPA Examination and be a licensed CPA
- PC operating knowledge with familiarity of accounting software programs
- Good technical and analytical skills in taxation, general ledger, payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- The ability to prepare and sit for the uniform CPA examination (CPA license a plus)
- Bachelors or better in Accounting Systems or related field
- Masters or better in Accounting or related field
- Masters or better in Accounting Systems or related field
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate or better in Accounting or related field
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate or better in Accounting Systems or related field
- Accounting Software
- Accounting Systems
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g34vne9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.