$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Established firm on the west side of Indy is looking for a Financial Administrative Assistant to join their team. Small company with a family feel, needs someone who is reliable, friendly, and able to multitask.
• Securities licensing preferred but client will pay for candidate to obtain this if they don’t already hold it.
• QuickBooks and Excel experience required
• This person will also be responsible for greeting clients and answering phone calls – must be able to be the “gatekeeper”
• Detail-oriented, warm and friendly demeanor
• Banking background preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 401k, profit sharing, 1 week PTO first year, no health insurance at this time, business casual
• Busy during tax season Mid Feb- Mid April – Saturdays and later work days required during this time but staff is able to take time off during non-peak season to compensate
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Admin Assistant
for more information.
- Microsoft Excel
- Telephone Skills