Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit . Business Unit
The Rexnord Specialty Components Group is a significant business unit within the Power & Motion Control Segment of Rexnord. The Specialty Component Group includes Stearns, W.M. Berg, and Highfield Manufacturing Company. For over 70 years Stearns has been recognized for our innovation and superior quality in the clutch and brake industry. We lead the market by setting the standard for brake and clutch quality, on-time performance and commitment to innovative service. Brief Description of the Role
Function in a cell where the operator is required to set up and operate 2 CNC turning machines with minimal supervision. Key Accountabilities Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
Job Requirements:Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Operate two 3 axis CNC turning machines simultaneously.
- Familiar with collet style and bar feed set ups where tight tolerance turning and boring is routinely performed.
- Responsible for maintaining quality expectations and hitting daily production goals.
- Complete all related paper work - work orders, inspection documents, and tracking sheets as required.
- Proficient use of computer.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with Rexnord policies, 5S procedures, and in line with Rexnord core values.
- A technical degree and/or at least 5+ years experience CNC Turning; or equivalent combination of education and experience. .
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
- Requires knowledge of various metals and related cutting tools.
- Accurately read and comprehend complex blue prints and related GD&T callouts, work instructions, ISO procedures, etc.
- Advanced shop math skills including trigonometry.
- Can perform programming, set up tooling, work holding, and make offsets.
- Demonstrated proficiency with precision measuring tools used in machining processes.
- Ability to consistently bore holding tight tolerances of .0005".
- Inspect first piece and in-process pieces to ensure parts are to specification or drawing.
- Ability to select and adjust appropriate tools and materials to attain demanding standards in different work situations.
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Replace Damaged Component
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)