You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CNA - Health Care Center
All full-time and part-time CNA - Health Care Center positions are eligible for CKV's $2,000 Welcome Bonus!
Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community (CKV) is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to become a part of our team and help provide our residents with the highest quality of care. As a CNA working at CKV, we will provide you with opportunities to enjoy a friendly work environment guided by Christian values.
Our current needs include:
- Full-time Day Shift; working 6:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Weekend and holiday rotation is required.
- Part-time Day Shift; working 6:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Weekend and holiday rotation is required.
- Full-time Evening Shift; working 2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Weekend and holiday rotation is required.
- Part-time Evening Shift; working 2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Weekend and holiday rotation is required.
- Evening Shift Weekend Option; working every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Full-time Night Shift; working 10:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. Weekend and holiday rotation is required.
- Part-time Night Shift; working 10:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. Weekend and holiday rotation is required.
- PRN; picking up shifts as needed. Weekend and holiday rotation is required.
Who We Are:
As the largest nonprofit, single-site retirement community in Pennsylvania, Cross Keys Village is dedicated to enriching the lives of older adults. It is our vision to be a leading innovator offering older adults a life infused with quality and purpose. We accomplish these goals – and more through our compassionate team of individuals who strive every day to provide the best care and services our community needs.
In our Health Care Center, more commonly referred to as Mission Point, you will find our outstanding nursing team assisting residents in four distinct neighborhoods – specializing in long-term care, memory care and short-term rehab. Our team members work together to create a more active and purposeful life for our residents, so they can lead healthier and more fulfilled lives.
As a CNA, your scope of responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Administering basic nursing care in accordance with procedures and state/federal regulations, while promoting resident independence.
- Treating residents with respect in accordance with the resident’s Bill of Rights.
- Observing and reporting changes in residents to nursing supervisors.
- Documenting provided care in an electronic care tracker.
- Maintaining safety and sanitation standards.
Education and Experience:
- Must be currently enrolled in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry.
- Post-certification experience is preferred but not required.
- Compassionate style of communicating with residents, families, team members and guests of CKV.
Join Our Work Family:
As a team member at Cross Keys Village, you will be provided with many benefits such as a positive work environment and comprehensive training opportunities. Our large and beautiful campus also offers you excellent dining options,community events and much more.
If you want to become a part ofour unique and friendly team, apply to be a CNA with Cross Keys Village today!
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Long Term Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35lq56
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.