Functional Lawson Analyst
Large Non-profit Healthcare Organization
6 month contract - possibility of extension
Location: Renton, WA
Medasource is looking to add a Functional Lawson Finance Analyst to their team to assist in the remediation of Lawson v10 before our client begins the largest Oracle Fusion healthcare implementation in the world!
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Supports, implements, and maintains discrete and process Finance related modules and customizations in Lawson.
• Gathers requirements and prepares related documents.
• Assists both Functional and Technical team with design and development of Lawson V10 extracts/interfaces
• Performs Fit-Gap analysis.
• Analyzes business processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Responsible for reforms, integrations, & patch releases
• Strategize & process data conversion between systems
• Maintains rapport with both internal and external users of the ERP system.
• 4+ years Lawson Financial experience (support or implementation experience)
• Experience on Lawson modules of Account Payables and General Ledger
• Experience specific to PO and Non PO processing (EDI/MA540/AP520)
• Experience analyzing diagnostic information
• Experience with Change Management
• Healthcare experience preferred
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.