This part-time position is a client service specialist who is an assistant to the investment advisers.
We are looking for an individual who is adaptable, self-directed, able to effectively multitask, work efficiently with the wealth management team members, provide excellent customer service, work with a variety of computer applications and perform client tasks.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, clients, and various business contacts in a friendly, outgoing, and professional manner. Must be a team player and have good customer service-oriented skills and personality.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Process oriented. Must keep checklists and notes.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of all forms, letters, emails, projects. Gets things done correctly and completely the first time. Pays strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to investigate and research situations. Is proactive, takes initiative, learns quickly.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using Junxure CRM and Portfolio Center software a plus (but not required).
- Previous office experience and customer service experience preferred, especially in a financial services office (investment advisory firm, bank, insurance agency, accounting firm, etc.).
- 2-4-year college degree desired.
- We are looking for someone for approximately 20 hours per week. We are flexible as to the hours worked but are suggesting something like 9:30 am to 2:00 pm as a possible schedule.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following)
- Maintain accurate records and documents in client permanent files, electronic files, and storage files. Utilize multiple software applications to retrieve and relay relevant client information.
- Update and maintain client database, client reporting software, postings to client website, and information posted to client portal as needed. Working with our marketing and compliance team to make sure all materials are approved prior to posting as required by industry regulations.
- Respond to incoming client requests via telephone, email, or in writing and coordinate response with supervision from investment advisory team.
- Organize and prepare materials for advisor/client meetings and ensure all materials are properly compiled and delivered to advisor prior to each meeting.
- Create, proofread, and edit complex or confidential correspondence. Assist in completing reports and correspondence upon request from advisers or clients.
- Prepare and send forms to customers as requested. Print, insert, and mail all outgoing correspondence on behalf of the entire wealth management department.
- Ability to interface with custodian customer service departments (Schwab, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade) directly and resolve issues, follow and explain policies and procedures, problem solve, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Research and respond to general or specific customer inquiries. Follow established procedures with direction of investment advisers to find answers and create responses in a timely manner.
- Communicate with clients in a manner that will maintain good customer relations and provide excellent customer service.
- Meet established quality measure for accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail