Grady Health System offers many career paths for experienced professionals. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages of your career, you can find a rewarding career at Grady!
The Performance Improvement RN is a professional nurses possessing a high degree of competence and expertise.
The position collaborate with physicians, consultants, and multidisciplinary team members to assure high quality patient outcomes across the continuum of care. The Performance Improvement RN provide quality surveillance through event identification, investigation, reporting, and follow-up for the loop closure process.
The Performance Improvement RN also support all aspects and compliance standards in accordance with maintenance of American College of Surgeons Level I Verification.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field.
- Master's Degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia.
- Proficient with MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Performance Improvement concepts.
- Advanced Trauma Care Nurse Certification (ATCN) preferred.
- Trauma Nurse Core Course Certification (TNCC) preferred.
- Three (3) or more years clinical nursing experience.
- Experience in trauma, ICU, or transport preferred.
- Experience in Performance Improvement or a quality role preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Microsoft Power Point
Registered Nurse Certified