Our client is a multi-brand company which owns 85 locations. All concepts are well-known established brands offering huge career opportunity.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits (See Attachments)
- Flexible Hours
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Drives the management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate and friendly service
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Oversees recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent.
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life, LTC, TD & LTD Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401K with company match
- On & Off Duty Meal Allowances
EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of current salaried management experience in a restaurant
- Excellent tenure at past jobs
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!
See the next step in your career
Restaurant Assistant General Manager P112 - All Islands, HI
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 14427
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice’s home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.
- We have helped thousands of hospitality candidates find new job opportunities.
- Many companies have made over 500 hires from us.
- Corporate Recruiters regularly “take us with them” to a new Human Resource position.
- Early in her career, Patrice wrote a book on “How to Interview” and taught classes on successful interview techniques.
We represent all major restaurant corporate chains – $4M casual dining restaurant companies, $6M – $10M theme casual dining clubs, $4M family style restaurants, companies opening 40 new locations a year, fine dining, fast food, airports, malls and travel plazas nationwide.
View the full profile