This position will have various duties including but not limited to; driving through the facility collecting waste/trash, operating compactors and balers, cleans-up all spills, and performs duties associated with battery charging and changing.
- Sunday – Thursday
- 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations
- Must meet physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Must successfully complete forklift training
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.
Occupational Safety And Health