URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyDePuy-Synthes, a division of Johnson and Johnson.
This role will be located onsite at Johnson and Johnson in Columbus OH (Blue Ash).
Full Time Direct Hire with Benefits, Vacation, and PTO!!
- APPLY NOW: start is ASAP
URL blocked - click to apply. based on experience
- Do YOU have experience in administrative support in contracts and/or healthcare contracts, healthcare equipment billing?
The Facilities Specialist has the core responsibility for the quality control and payment processing of facility estimates, invoices, purchase orders, from Professional Education and Commercial Education events/activities at field-based locations utilizing J&J payment systems (ARIBA and ARAVO).
This may include:
- In depth understanding of financial laws and company policies (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Processing field training center bi-annual payments per the terms of the contracted amounts
- Interact face-to-face, via telephone, and via written communications with Prof Ed/Sales Training staff to resolve issues and provide education on HCC guidelines and policies.
- Supplier management for new facility contracts (ARAVO and Totality submissions)
- Proper tracking of all expected estimates, open purchase orders and final invoices
- Routine “chasing” of aging facility invoices and communication to internal business partners on outstanding payments
- Timely processing of payments within contract terms (Net 10 vs Net 45)
- Preparation of monthly and year end accruals for outstanding payments
- Proper tracking and reporting of payment cycle times
- Additional duties as needed to support the business
- Bachelor’s Degree; Associates and commensurate experience will be considered
- Ability to recognize and report issues in a timely manner
- Ability to keep track of multiple tasks at once
- Proficient with Word, Excel and learning new systems
- Ability to photocopy, print, file, and compile necessary data entry
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period.
- Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
URL blocked - click to apply
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
Columbus, Blue Ash, OH 45242
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Human Resources Information System (Hris)