Adecco is assisting Ralph Lauren recruiting for Warehouse Material Handler jobs in High Point and Kernersville, North Carolina. These Warehouse Material Handler jobs are long-term temporary opportunities!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Warehouse Material Handler jobs require candidates to receive products using RF scanners and unload shipments from trucks, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Load and unload packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings
- Work in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Operate carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Build and stretch wrap pallets
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Warehouse Material Handler jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Warehouse Material Handler jobs starts at $10.50-11.00/hr., plus overtime as needed. The shift for this position is 1:30pm - 12:30am Sunday -Wednesday or 1:30pm - 12:30am Wednesday - Saturday
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Employee Sale Access, Merchandise Discounts, Attendance Raffles, Production Incentives
- Climate controlled facility
- Clean & Safe Work Environment
- Seasonal Growth Opportunities
- Cross Training through multiple departments/locations
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Material Handler job in High Point and Kernersville, North Carolina, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.