"Shift your career into gear" and join the Icahn Automotive Team!!!!
We are always looking for talented, customer-service oriented automotive professionals, who share our passion for customers and their cars.
General Employment Requirements for All Positions:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a Valid, Driver's License (Provisional Licenses not accepted)
- Have the ability to pass Criminal, Educational, Driving and Work History Background Checks
- Have the ability to pass a pre-employment, "Hair Follicle" Drug Test
(Requires a minimum of 1.5 inches of hair anywhere on the scalp or body to sample and detects ANY AND ALL usage within the last 90 days. Prescription medications, including medical marijuana are acceptable, though documentation from a Doctor/Pharmacy and/or a Medical Marijuana Card will be required upon time of test)
Why join the Icahn Automotive Team?
We provide an engaging work environment with training/apprenticeship opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health insurance and Voluntary Benefits Plans (Full Time Positions)
- Excellent pay with growth opportunities, offsite and onsite training (including I-CAR)
- We strongly encourage internal career advancement and utilize every opportunity to invest in our current talent by promoting within
- Apprenticeship Program available for General Service Technician's looking to fast-track their career into a Mechanic role
- Company-paid ASE Certifications
- Modern, well-lit and spacious shops with well-maintained equipment
- All the latest software and computer terminals in our shop
- Professional, tightly-knit staff without that "Big Company feel"
- Our customers trust our shops, so we always have plenty of good tickets year-round
Basic Overview of Responsibilities:
- Basic vehicle safety inspections
- Engine oil changes
- Tire inspections / installation / balancing
- Battery testing and replacement
- Filter / bulb / wiper-blade installations
- Fluid exchanges & shop maintenance
- (Among many other general services)
Career Advancement Opportunities:
If you have the drive and passion, you can apply for our apprentice program which fast-tracks you to becoming a Mechanic in about six months through on-the-job training. If you decide that the fast-paced apprentice program is not for you, you can continue to hone your skills at your own pace to get to that next position of Mechanic. If you find that your interest lies more with helping and interacting with people, then you would have the opportunity to move to the service desk as a Service Advisor.
Part of your learning experience will be computer-based E-Learning that will include modules that cover basic theory of automotive systems such as brakes, and suspension as well as modules that will teach you the value of, and why more and more manufactures today require the use of synthetic oils versus conventional.
***For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, follow the link below to directly apply on our website***