Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery our Managers are part of the Marie's extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently seeking Restaurant and Kitchen Managers.
Restaurant Managers Main Responsibilities:
- Manages front-of-the-house operations.
- Responsible for achieving planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
- Provide direction for front-of-the-house staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment.
Kitchen Managers Main Responsibilities:Manages the heart-of-the-house operations
- Responsible for achieving planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management and enforcement of company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
- Provide direction to back-of-house staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environme
Restaurant Managers Key Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, supervisory and guest service skills.
- At least two years prior managerial experience
- Experience in a similar type of restaurant concept preferred.
- Kitchen Manager Key Qualifications:
- Must possess technical cooking and food preparation skill, and excellent communication/supervisory skills.
- Need at least two years of supervisory experience in food production management. Apply online today or visit us for more information and you'll discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
- In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
Outline Of Food Preparation