[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AWS Cloud Engineer, a leader in full-stack technology services, talent services and real-world application, recently announced at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AWS Cloud Engineer it has welcomed [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AWS Cloud Engineer, a Premier Consulting Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN), into the TEKsystems family.
1Strategy is an AWS-only consultancy focused on empowering our customers to innovate and build better on AWS. We are a nimble, collaborative company where anyone can make a significant contribution to our business. At 1Strategy you will have the opportunity to learn AWS services in depth and solve ground breaking problems with real-world impact for our customers. We specialize in data and analytics, infrastructure as code, and cloud-native application architecture. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to AWS Cloud Engineer or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
1Strategy is seeking Cloud Engineering consultants to architect and implement solutions to customer needs using AWS services and software development methodologies. Do you have a real passion for continual learning, helping customers and teammates, and solving complex problems? If so, we'd love to talk to you.
What you'll do
* Listen to customers, then design and implement AWS-based solutions to solve their needs
* Demo your work to customers in regular meetings and incorporate their feedback
* Document, train, and work with customers during the hand-off process so they can confidently run your solutions on their own
* Stay informed on AWS services and distributed systems architecture, e.g. AWS account design, security, CI/CD, automation tools, message queueing, 12-factor apps
* Collaborate with teammates to unblock them on their projects
You might be a fit if you
* Have built technical solutions based on requirements (work or school project)
* Have practical experience with a higher-level language (Python, Ruby, Go, etc.) including debugging experience
* Have a track record of learning things on your own
* Can explain complex technical concepts clearly through written and verbal communication
* Enjoy working with customers to solve their problems
* Can give and receive meaningful professional feedback
Nice to haves
* A technical bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems)
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (CloudFormation or Terraform)
* AWS certification(s) or hands-on experience with core AWS services (S3, EC2, VPC, etc.)
* You've deployed small-to-medium sized applications using Docker and container orchestration, e.g. Kubernetes
* Consulting experience, including gathering requirements and collaborating with clients to implement technical designs
* Experience with version control, including branching, merging, pull requests, and team code reviews
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)