To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33606
- Andrew Wisdo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Financial Resources is working with a well-established client in Downtown Tampa that is looking to bring on an additional accountant to join their growing team. This position will have a variety of responsibilities with an accounts receivable focus. Our client has a beautiful office overlooking the water and boasts a business casual environment. They also offer extensive benefits and over 12 weeks of total time off (holiday, sick, PTO)! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a stable organization with a less intensive work schedule. There is also the opportunity to grow into management positions. Additional details below: Responsibilities:
- Process invoices, vouchers, records, check requests, etc. as assigned
- Reviews lower level accounting work assignments for accuracy and completeness
- Analyze data, reports, and records
- Conducts special studies to review accounting methods and procedures
- Building/maintaining relationships with internal and external partners
- Vendors, clients, sponsors, etc.
- Assist with Quarterly and year end process
- Journal entries and reconciliations
- General ledger adjustments
- Maintains validity of accounts and funds
- Assist with training the team as needed
- Special projects or reports as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office (especially excel and word)
- 3+ years of prior accounting experience
- Knowledge and ability in Year End/Quarterly process
- Strong understanding of the General Ledger and how to make adjusting entries
- Strong understanding of debits and credits is preferred
- Strong Accounts Receivable technical skills and communication ability
- Past experience with soft collections is preferred
Benefits as a Kelly Employee:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Kelly Financial Resources is the professional accounting and finance division of Kelly Services. Accounting and Finance placement is all we do. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, apply now for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.