POSITION: Line Worker 2/C, 1/C Acceptable (7697) Brunswick, ME
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: 1
LOCATION: CMP-ME-Brunswick Serv Building
Skills and Requirements
- Safely performs all types of line work including climbing poles, installing and maintaining cross arms, pins, insulators, wire and cable, transformers, cutouts, lightning arrestors and related equipment.
- Works on energized lines and equipment in accordance with Company regulations.
- Assumes the responsibility of emergency duty with a minimum of supervision and assists in the training and direction of employees of lower classification. Shares the standby requirements of the area.
- Prepares and keeps such records as may be necessary and performs other appropriate work as may be assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have qualifications of Line Worker 2/C or 1/C.
- Must have a valid Class A driver's license unless you were a Lineworker with a Class B driver’s license prior to 7/1/2009, and a good record of safe driving.
- Is subject to the Company random drug and alcohol testing policy.
- Must reside within an acceptable distance (45 minutes) from their regular reporting location or be willing to relocate within nine months of transfer and be available for emergency assignments.
- Must practice Company safety policies and procedures.
- Must be capable of performing all the essential functions of the classification.
- Must successfully complete ongoing annual skill assessments.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate & Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or [ Email removed ] - ||