Apex Systems is looking for Electrical Engineers in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Responsible for conducting technical analyses to support capital projects and compliance related studies
- Must be comfortable conducting technical studies, working with internal and external stakeholders, clearly documenting results and presenting to technical and non-technical audiences the business implications associated with the results of their analyses and implementation of technical projects.
- Exhibits ability to understand interrelationship between systems and component equipment
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes
- Coordinates work activities of others within the work group, department, or other corporate entity as necessary to complete routine activities
- Resolves and initiates solutions to routine problems which usually require addition definition/clarification before analysis can begin.
- Knowledge of high-voltage power systems
- Previous experience conducting system performance analysis (load-flow studies, flicker studies, short circuit analysis)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Solution Oriented
- Education: Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Electric Power Systems