This individual's principal objective is to contribute to development projects and customer support efforts by developing software applications as directed. Tasks may include supporting requirements definition, participating in software design, and unit and integration testing. Developers will be willing to work in a team environment and participate in group planning and review sessions.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Actively participate in software design reviews with development team and technical leads
• Generate considerable content to functional design specifications
• Generate accurate task breakdown and estimates
• Utilize configuration management and debugging tools
• Responsible for verification activities, which include system test, durability and life-tests
• Create and update design and operational documentation
• Actively participate in the integration and installation of deliverables
• Report progress and status of development to technical leader
• Provide follow-on support and problem troubleshooting.
• Other tasks as assigned
• Must have ability to develop software for company's desktop, console and web-based applications.
• Must have ability to assist in defining requirements and creating software design.
• Should be proficient in using the following:
o Visual Studio IDE
o GIT Version Control System
o SQL and database management console tools
• Proven software development skills with emphasis on:
o Web Services, RESTful services, Console Applications, MVC, etc.
• Ability to effectively analyze, prioritize and resolve software engineering problems.
• Ability to adhere to committed software delivery schedules.
• Ability to produce quality software products.
• Ability to follow guidelines, policies and direction from leadership.
• Desire to collaborate with colleagues and customers to solve problems and provide solutions.
• Be committed to continuous improvement and professional development.
• Bachelor's degree in CIS/MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
• Desire to contribute in a dynamic and growing software design/development environment
• Ability to pass a background investigation and drug screen.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously.
The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to .Net Developer
By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.