Coordinates daily operations with leadership team to ensure implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care for assigned ministries.
* Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to performance evaluations of staff.
* Serves as a resource to the staff.
* Manages patient flow within assigned area.
* Provides support and coordination for patient emergencies.
* Opens and leads incident command for internal or external disasters until relieved by assigned administrative representative.
* Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
* Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
* May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing and evaluating staff.
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing
* Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated progressive leadership responsibility
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
* Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
* Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
* Rare climbing.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Data Entry
- Health Care
- Human Resources