$16.00 to $18.00 hourly
If you're looking for Lawrenceville, New Jersey work as a Medical Receptionist, this opportunity could be perfect for you. This is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity. You will be the director of first impressions by providing customer service over the phone and in-person over the course of this Medical Receptionist role. If you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc., you might have found your next Medical Receptionist position. Please apply right away!
How you will make an impact
- Providing help to patients filling out paperwork
- Receiving patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Addressing phone calls and responding to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Up-keeping various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Contributing to the management of patient medical records
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- General grasp of medical terminology
- Solid understanding of scanning
- Strong familiarity with faxing
- Filing experience required
- Proficiency with multi-line phone systems required
- In this position, you should have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry