To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PLS Financial Services, Inc • Dallas, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PLS®: People. Location. Service
PLS-which stands for People - Location - Service-is a leading retail provider of alternative financial services. The PLS Group, headquartered in Chicago, is comprised of over 230 financial service centers in 12 states. Through our check cashing, lending, and our PLS Auto store, we provide consumers with convenient financial products and services to help them manage their day-to-day financial needs. Although many of our customers have banking relationships, we believe that our customers use our financial services because they are more convenient, transparent and frequently more affordable than available traditional alternatives. PLS was founded in 1997 by Bob and Dan Wolfberg, who serve as Co-Presidents.
Successful Store Managers are responsible for providing leadership to ensure the store delivers
outstanding customer service, meets all operating objectives, sales, and financial goals, and follows
company policies and procedures. The Store Manager is also responsible for ensuring store employees are properly motivated and trained and that qualified replacements are developed and ready to fill open positions.
Being a Store Manager at PLS means:
- Maintaining exemplary customer service within the store and establishing special business
relationships with our customers so they will choose to do business with us rather than our
- Implementing strategies to help meet store goals and objectives
- Recruiting, developing, and motivating store employees who exceed internal and external
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Establishing a strong customer service/selling culture to maximize sales
- Supervising CSR activities, including but not limited to transaction processing, maintenance of
cash drawers, and cash handling procedures
- Coaching and developing assistant managers and shift supervisors in accordance with career
development plans set by District Manager
- Marketing within your community to increase market share and store revenues
- Resolving customer complaints to increase customer satisfaction
- Controlling labor hours, cash, store audits, and shrinkage
- Help maintain a neat and clean store environment for our customers and employees
- Other duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- A minimum of two years' management experience in industries such as hospitality, financial
services, retail, and restaurant
- Ability, willingness, and comfort to engage with customers
- Ability to develop positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong desire to exceed corporate initiatives and inspire excellence in a team
- Superior verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- High-energy, collaborative leadership expertise
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A valid driver's license and current proof-of-insurance (Loan Store only)
- English/Spanish bilingual is a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 5-10 lbs. with little assistance
- Must be able to work in restrictive spaces
- Must manage a number of projects at one time and handle frequent interruptions to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Must be able to drive for company business as required
Benefits for eligible employees include medical/dental/vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available.
We strive to demonstrate our Core Values in all positions at PLS:
Communication ● Customer Focus ● Integrity and Trust ● Teamwork ● Results
PLS Financial Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PLS Financial Services will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. PLS Financial Services is a drug-free workplace. PLS provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify your Recruiter or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.