Do you want more than just another job? Are you ready to team up with an organization that values your contributions? Then Hired by Matrix is for you!
Working with some of the US’ premier companies, we excel at connecting candidates with positive cultures and dynamic teams. We even go the extra mile with our signature Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to help them in their future job searches.
Hired by Matrix has provided talent solutions to enhance organizations’ team capacities for over three decades. As a full-service search firm, we partner with companies across industries, including Financial Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods and Services, Security and Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Technology, Automotive, Engineering, and Healthcare.At-a-Glance:
Are you ready to build your career by joining a multi-national medtech company? If so, our client is hiring a Fixed Asset Accountant! What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Bring:
- Responsible for handling all aspects of fixed asset accounting for businesses in the US and Canada.
- Advise on the implementation divisional MPM and Capital procedures, processes and reporting to ensure alignment with corporate objectives, procedures and processes in the management of Capital and MPM projects and programs.
- Preparing the reports required to monitor and provide information on the asset performance and capital expenditure and program against plan.
- Making a substantial contribution to the wider business and policy issues of the Corporate Finance Group as a senior member of the Corporate Finance management team.
- Carryout capital expenditure reconciliation to determine assets to be capitalised in a timely manner and amounts to be written off.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce or similar discipline
- Minimum of at least 3 years of experience with Fixed Asset Accounting.
- Fixed Asset experience in SAP is required, high volume 200+/month.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and capitalization for fixed assets in a large complex organization.
- Must be eastern time zone or willing to work eastern time zone
ContractGet in Touch:
We want to hear from you! If you think you’d be a good match, submit your resume and reach out to at to learn more.Who We Are:
Since 1986, Hired by Matrix, Inc. has improved our candidates' lives with exciting job opportunities that provide outstanding career advancement. Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days, and a 401k option with a company match after one year. Hired by Matrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud to be certified as both a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and a Woman-Owned Small Business.
Connect with us on LinkedIn today and learn more about how HbM can change your career:
Check out our Career Center:
- Corporate Finance
- Sap Is U
- Asset Management