America’s largest privately owned company dedicated exclusively to aviation security. Our services include passenger, baggage, cargo, and employee screening, external/internal airport patrols, access control, air carrier security services, and more. Covenant Aviation Security, LLC has provided over 35 million hours of aviation security services.
Covenant was founded in 1992 to provide highly trained and motivated protective security forces to government agencies and select commercial customers. Building on Covenant's reputation for first class delivery of high-quality service and cost-effective contract administration, Covenant has enjoyed over seventeen years of growth while maintaining an unparalleled commitment to performance. Covenant Aviation Security (CAS) has an immediate opening for a full time Cargo Screener. The Cargo Screener will be responsible for day-to-day air cargo screening functions as outlined by CAS and the Transportation Security Administration.
Wage: $14.20 / hr
Must be able to work weekends.
Screening of cargo equipment as outlined by the Transportation Security Administration
Identify prohibited objects in cargo by use of methodology outlined by the Transportation Security Administration
Preparing required reports, forms, and records as required by CAS and the Transportation Security Administration
Physically inspect the x-raying cargo, crates, and other containers as required by the Transportation Security Administration
Verifying necessary documentation for transportation of goods as directed by the customer, CAS, or the Transportation Security Administration
Prevention of unauthorized materials entering aircraft
- Must be a US Citizen and have an original birth certificate or valid US passport.
- Must have a valid State Driver’s License or State ID.
- Must pass a thorough, verifiable, ten year background check as well as fingerprint verification, drug screening, criminal record check, and personal reference checks.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must speak, read, and write English fluently, have corrected 20/20 vision, normal hearing, be able to life 75 lbs., & stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to operate an electronic stand up driven lift truck.
Covenant Aviation Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
Transportation Security Administration (Tsa)