To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Roseville, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Checks and verifies cost accounting, account payable records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, post ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Verify, code, data entry and payment of accounts payable invoices.
- Reconciles and completes voucher expense reports.
- Creates, tracks, posts and submits account receivable invoices and memos.
- Code and post daily cash as received.
- Maintains vendor files.
- Provides back up support for the reception desk as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and respond to requests on short notice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills a must.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have (3) years related experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites.
- May require a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office and or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones).
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.