Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326481289. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326481290, and high-performance 6368326481290. Our products, 6368326481290 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326481290, including 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, manufacturing, primary 6368326481290 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6368326481290.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Processor to join our team located in Tualatin, OR.
The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will be responsible for filling, labeling & preparing low pressure packaged gas cylinders and the Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will also operate and maintain the cryogenic liquid filling system. The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate role at Praxair Distribution, Inc. is physically demanding and requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety.
Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
- Processes medical and industrial gas cylinders using established plant guidelines and procedures
- Performs visual, physical and odor tests on cylinders before filling and determines whether retesting and/or repairs are required
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles and product, and fill any necessary product
- Loads and unloads product from weekly shuttle truck
- Operates and maintains cylinder scales and associated equipment
- Prepares warehouse transfer orders and accompanying paperwork for shipment and keys into the computer the quantities, styles and products filled in order to justify the stock inventory
- Completes and maintains quality control documentation as per company and Governmental procedures
- Operates a forklift truck and other plant vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED required
- 2 yrs. experience in plant or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Packaging And Labeling
Attention To Detail