Manufacturing Engineer Technician
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same, they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customer rather their operations are in the Middle-East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here at home. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry; their follow up after the sale, continued customer service, customer training, parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive base salary of $17-$21/hour+.
- Growth Opportunity
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with production to identify and resolve manufacturing issues.
- Do fixture and jug design.
- Utilize Lean and Continuous Improvement techniques to increase production and establish proficient processes.
- When needed will assist in programming, routing and costing.
- Assist with special projects at the direction of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- AAS or Technical Diploma in a Manufacturing related field of study.
- 2 years’ experience working in a heavy manufacturing setting including AutoCAD, Inventor, Robotic Design Studio, Edgecam, Sigmanest and CNC Programming.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Manufacturing Engineer Technician – Yankton, SD!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!