To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chambersburg, PA 17201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Production Assistant
PeopleShare Inc • Chambersburg, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Entry Level Production Assistants needed in Chambersburg, PA 17201
Job Details for Production Assistant:
- Schedule: Varied - We have 8 hour and 12 hour positions on all shifts.
1st shift: 6:00AM - 2:30PM
2nd shift: 3:00PM - 11:30PM
- Pay Rate: $12.00
- Temp work with Opportunity to be Hired on after 3 months of solid work.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Production Assistant:
- Assisting with Production in any way necessary
- Packing and/or stacking 35lb boxes continuously.
- Making boxes
- Ensuring all material has expiration date and is presentable to customer
- Adhering packing labels on all products.
- Ability to sit, stand or stoop for up to 12 hours per day
- Ability to read, write and take direction in English.
- Ability to count and basic mathematics
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Harrisburg area - Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.