Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech's Disaster Response Division is currently seeking a Travel Specialist for our Maitland, FL office. The selected candidate will report to the Director of Health Safety & Logistics and is responsible for supporting and coordinating Logistics functions such as travel, lodging, supplies and equipment.
This position is responsible for the following :
• Experience booking corporate travel.
• Ability to read and interpret airline fare rules.
• Experience with travel industry third–party tools.
• Experience with online booking tool administration.
• Coordination with accounting for periodic reviews of the following to determine the necessity and/or suitable lower cost alternatives.
• Assist with travel arrangements including air travel, rental vehicles, and lodging.
• Willing and able to work 50 hours a day.
• Highly organized with high-level attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to receive and execute instructions
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels verbal and written
• Assertive/take charge personality
• Strong general technical skills – system integration, familiarity with Windows file system and general networking.
• Must have strong spreadsheet and database skills to include intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
For future employment opportunities, please like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TetraTechDisasterRecovery/
For more information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including, women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
No agencies or calls please.