Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Human Resources Assistant for our global banking client in downtown Minneapolis, MN. This is a full time 3+ month temporary position paying $18.95/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. No paid parking for this location. Monday-Friday 9:30am -6pm schedule.
Duties: Provide temporary general administration in the areas of Human Resources, time reporting, payroll administration through timely request fulfillment within a Service Center Environment.
Scope: Fulfill requests timely and in an accurate manner. Research & resolve discrepancies within service requests. Manage queue of assigned service requests and ensure timely processing occurs within specified service level agreement. Service requests include but are not limited to time reporting, time reporting corrections, performing audits and initiating necessary follow-up for data corrections. Complete processing of a W-2 reprints. Take on and manage administration projects as assigned. Including filing, copying, mailings etc.
• 2-year college degree or post-secondary course work in related field or 4+ years Human Resources work experience and a high school diploma
• 2 years of customer service experience
• Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in HR Administration is required
• Payroll experience preferred
• Strong PC skills
• Preferred experience working in PeopleSoft
• Established vocabulary of general HR terminology (payroll, benefits)
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service approach to problem solving
• Strong verbal & written communication
• Commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality dealing with personal information, compensation & benefit information
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Perform Secretarial Duty