Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Security Guard career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished resident services team who is responsible for ensuring a safe, secure community for our residents and staff. The selected candidate monitors and ensures a quick response in the event of a medical or mechanical emergency.
- Qualified applicants will possess a valid and current driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications are required or must be willing and able to become CPR and First Aid certified.
- External Defbrillator (AED) certification is preferred.
Additional requirements include:
- Ability to assess and conceptualize the security needs of the community and act accordingly, especially in emergency situations.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and ability to work with confidential information.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Key Tags: police officer, guarded community, security guard, security officer, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice, assistant living
620 Sandhill Road, Palo Alto, California 94304
Automated External Defibrillator