The Barback is responsible for properly stocking and maintaining the bar with necessary supplies and assisting bartenders with replenishing supplies as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
Essential duties and tasks that must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Practices, supports, and maintains the Mission, Vision and Values of WarHorse Gaming, LLC.
• Properly stocks and maintains the bar facility.
• Complies with all department rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and internal controls, and any and all local, state and federal rules and regulations.
• Complies with S.M.A.R.T. or T.I.P.S. training.
• Sets up bars for operation; cuts fruit; stocks ice; empties garbage.
• Supports bartenders' needs and maintains the bar stock.
• Reports any maintenance problems to Beverage Operations Shift Manager.
• Maintains par levels and orders bar supplies; delivers orders.
• Sorts bottles and corrugated cardboard for recycling.
• Maintains bar cleanliness in accordance with health department standards.
• Provides outstanding customer and employee service at all times.
• Presents oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• High school Diploma or education equivalent.
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Ability to interact with mobile devices and touch screen technology
• Previous experience using Smart Phones and/or Tablets applications strongly preferred.
Demonstrates commitment to guest service excellence and ethical conduct.
• Collaboration Skills
• Guest Focus
• Communication Proficiency
• Problem Solving
• Ethical Conduct
• Stress Management/Composure
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel is not required for this position.
WORK HOURS: Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Team members must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property
Is this position responsible for selling, serving, or distributing alcoholic beverages or do they have comp authority? Yes
Gaming License Required? Ability to secure and maintain NE Gaming License
Other Certifications? ServSafe, Alcohol Awareness
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Native American descent in accordance with applicable laws.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT
0 – Not Applicable to This Position
1 – Normal: Conditions Similar to Everyday Life
2 – Above Average: Beyond Normal Levels
3 – Extreme: Extraordinary Levels
Critical Job Elements: For the questions that follow, use the rating scale above to describe the job.
2 Accessibility of all worksites required for the position
1 Exposure to weather and temperature extremes
1 Exposure to darkness
1 Exposure to cramped spaces
2 Exposure to loud noises
1 Exposure to chemicals and fumes
1 Exposure to dust
1 Exposure to heights
2 Exposure to work safety hazards
1 Exposure to secondhand smoke
1 Amount of overtime/extended work hours required
2 Physical mobility: movement from place to place on the job, considering distance and speed
2 Physical agility: ability to maneuver body while in place
2 Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
2 Physical strength to handle routine kitchen materials and tools
3 Dexterity of hands and fingers
2 Dexterity of feet
2 Physical balance: ability to maintain balance and physical control
2 Coordination: including eye/hand, hand/foot, etc.
2 Endurance: prolonged physical activity with limited opportunity to rest
1 Concentration/intensity: prolonged mental effort with limited opportunity for breaks
1 Memory, considering the amount and type of information
1 Complexity of decision making
1 Time pressure of decision making
1 Analytical thinking
1 Conceptual thinking
1 Ability to compute basic math calculations
1 Fluency in English
1 Fluency in another language preferred.
1 Verbal communication
1 Written communication
1 Non-verbal communication
1 Ability to see
1 Ability to distinguish colors
1 Ability to hear
1 Ability to smell
1 Ability to taste
1 Sense of touch
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US-NE-Lincoln
Company Warhorse Gaming - Lincoln
Category Food and Beverage
Position Type Regular Full-Time
- Beverage Products
- Business Requirements