Job Title: Data Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
The Client Technology Program is a large program tasked with delivering Know Your Client (KYC), the golden-source client reference data repository, and global strategic workflow tool across the GM, Global Transaction Banking (GTB), Corp Finance, and AWM business lines. This platform supports the full client and account lifecycle and KYC controls, including client onboarding and off boarding, client due diligence (including KYC/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML)), and account management. As the Data Analyst, you will be joining an agile feature team responsible for building Deutsche Bank's Client Lifecycle Management Analytics team where you will create semantic data model for Hadoop ecosystem that fulfil most use cases.
What We Offer You:
* We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
* Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
* An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
* Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
* It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model
* Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
* Responsible for support a delivery team and collaborating with others to understand and capturing requirements (legacy and new), survey data and refine user stories, as well as design, implement, test, and support solutions in production
* Take a leading role in application of behavior driven development or design (BDD) techniques, collaborating closely with users, analysts, developers, and other testers to ensure we are building the right thing
* Apply data quality automation scripts to capture and enable 'fail early' scenarios in addition to applying techniques such as manual exploratory testing and session-based test management while teaching others to use them
* Ensure that your team can build, test, and release software with the short lead times and minimum waste while working to develop and maintain a highly automated Continuous Delivery pipeline
* Create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond while sharing your expertise in a wide range of testing techniques and heuristics
Your Skills and Experience:
* Substantial experience of how to capture business requirements, data mapping and analysis, and tableau development
* Hands on experience on BI tool, data analysis activities, Oracle databases
* Good understanding of pl-SQL programs, Agile approaches, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery BDD (particularly experience of how it can be used to define requirements in a collaborative manner, ensure that the team builds the right thing and create a system of living documentation)
* Knowledge to context testing principles and practices (using session-based test management, defining exploratory testing charters, identifying which test oracles to use, applying test heuristics)
* Experience writing business requirements (logic, data, visualization) for multiple different types of systems
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
- Account Management
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Hadoop
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Improvement