$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
Apply with The Creative Group if you are an experienced, innovative, and talented Graphic Designer. If you are looking to put your skills to the test with exciting new challenges and unique opportunities, be sure to apply today for this great opportunity. This Graphic Designer position would be an opportunity for long-term temporary employment, and is located in the Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania area.
- Create unique images for a variety of projects, which may potentially include presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging and web/mobile sites
- Be responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Command strong design abilities
- Well-versed in design software applications and tools
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- Graphic design experience
- BFA is a plus
- Adobe Illustrator experience desired
- Deep understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign experience
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Adobe In Design