Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Administrative Assistant will support the B&C business by performing a full range of administrative duties, including Microsoft office, event planning, administrative planning, etc. We’re looking for somebody with prior experience in an administrative position.
• Create various documents, spreadsheets, etc. utilizing Microsoft Office software.
• Perform various general office duties, including assisting with billing, collections, report preparations, etc.
• Research a wide variety of information requests.
• May assist with developing, updating, and/or reviewing local operating procedures and/or work instructions.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Prior experience in an administrative position.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to type quickly and accurately.
• Ability to plan, organize, and complete a variety of projects within established standards, objectives, and time frames.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Attention To Detail